JOIN OUR PASSIONATE TEAM!
We are interested in hearing from you to join our growing pool of dedicated people to deliver our material! Facilitators are required to present up to between 30 – 150 learners / young people at a time in different locations throughout the UK.
1. Main Purpose of Job
The selected candidates are expected to deliver and help develop the actual training, workshop or programme, ensuring that the audience understand the learning objectives. Moreover, the facilitator will seek engagement and success.
2. Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Apply different methods of delivery and presentation
• Set clear goals for workshops with the General Manager, communicating them to the youngsters
• Express a positive environment, engaging the audience and encouraging them to be actively participating in the learning process
• Search and apply relevant training resources for the audience to understand the learning objectives
• Liaise with the General Manager in collecting evaluation feedback surveys
3. Personal specification
Previous experience of working with young people and/or presenting to groups of classroom size and above.
Skills and qualifications: Drama, performance art and youth work background. Effective IT skills, especially in PowerPoint. Superior communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
Personal characteristics: Self-motivated, engaging, dynamic, influential with the ability to speak in different scenarios
We offer excellent rates and full training and support. We want you to meet your full potential.. We hold approximately three interview days per year. We will be in touch as soon as we have heard from you, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please apply with a CV and covering letter if you are interested in working with S.A.M.E Academy and send to firstname.lastname@example.org